Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

The Story I Never Finished....since last year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

The Story I Never Finished....since last year Empty
PostSubject: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 am

Like i said in the topic, i never went further than like 7 pages (i count double-sided pages. so 1 piece of paper would be 2 pages...double-sided). Also the name Casanova appears in this story. This story was the second time i used the name in.

The Day Everything Turned to The Worst

In the future, in 2059, there was this war that shook everyone's lives. It started off something like this....

"...Troops calling all troops. Meet me in the training grounds immediately." Click, the intercom shuts off. Five to ten minutes later all the troops gathered around their commander to hear what he had to say.
"Soldiers, we have been given word that there is a spy among one of us, it could be anyone that's here right now or anyone who is working in the base! I want you all to keep an eye or two out for any suspicions that may be lurking around. Do I make myself clear?" The Commander said these last few words with rage.
"Sir, yes sir!" Replied the troops
"Perfect, now one of you guys who know General Casanova bring him to me." While the troops were walking out of the room the Commander said to himself quietly "I need a word with him."

Meanwhile in a broken down laboratory there was a maniacal laugh that sounded like a person finished something important. "Finally! It's finally complete! Now i need one more ingredient to see if it can actually work. but of course it would mean to go into the city to get it. Now where is my spy when i really need him." As he walks out of the room into the light his appearance is shows that he is a young guy but has a bad taste in his clothing which makes him look terrible.
While he walks in the hallway he starts to hear noises. As he walks closer he realizes that its screaming and yelling. *This is odd* He thought to him self *There must be something outside, but that can't be. My place is in a deserted area where nobody goes anymore because of the terrible tales that have been told about it.*
Then he realizes that its coming from one of the rooms. "Is she watching the movie again?! "He says angrily. And with those words he hurries to his movie room where he fins his daughter laughing and crying at the same time on the couch.
"TANYA!" He shouts.
Tanya didn't hear her father come in and she bumped her head on the ceiling above her...since its a low ceiling.

"Father! Didn't I tell you to knock really loudly before coming in!"

"Like i say before...I'm sorry, but i told you not to watch that movie. I watched that movie when i was younger and i still have the nightmares."

"Don't worry father, I can handle this movie, unlike you."

"OK, if you can handle this movie and be a smart mouth. I have a task for you to do." He tells her

"Oh please don't tell me it includes going into the city...everyone keeps staring at me because they know where i come from. It's like im not allowed to be walking among those people."

"Yes Tanya, it involves going into the city but i need you to find someone that is suitable enough to be able to use a gun and get some hairs from him for me so i can test out my latest invention." He explains

"Fine. I'll do it but dont cry when i come back empty handed." And she left before her father could say anything else.

I'll post more of the story when i come back from school tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm

lol. im gonna be replying to this in either 8 hours or 12 hours
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 am

dont feel like posting another part yet...gonna post it before i go to bed

EDIT: dammit...dont have time to continue the story
Back to top Go down
Goober
Admin
Admin
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 am

Very interesting to read, keep it up. I actually have an on-going story that I jot down from time to time.. 140 pages so far, but just a pet project ^^. Very good work though. I wanna read more.
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Meanwhile back at the military base General Casanova just left his comrads office to fend off the lecture he just had. Sure it was his fault that five hundred soldiers died on his account, but they should be glad with what he retrieved from that war zone.
Just as General Casanova makes his way towards his bunker a loud explosion nearby distracted him and he ran towards all the commotion. He kept seeing Privates running past him, forgetting the number 1 rule in the base. Never have fear. He stopped one of the Privates "HELP US! PLEASE HELP US!" screamed the Private.
"Stop! I want you to go to the weapons room and find me a good gun. No pistols please, i dont like 'em." general Casanova told the Private. He nods his head and starts to run towards the weapons room.
Just as General Casanova starts turning around the corner where he kept seeing privates running from, he was met eye to eye(s) with a mutant spider.
"Oh may God be with me at this moment people." General Casanova says silently, then he starts running towards the weapons room. Wondering where that Private was.
Just as General Casanova turns the corner to the weapons room the Private appears behind him and taps his shoulder. He's holding two M1 16's and holds one out towards the General. "lets get this party started."
"Nice Private." As he reaches for the gun he says "I hope we get out of this alive."
He starts to shoot at the monster but nothing comes out. He turns his head to the Private while backing away and -
"WHAT, YOU DIDN'T CHECK FOR AMMO!!"
"I THOUGHT THERE WAS AMMO IN THERE ALREADY!" the Private shouted back.
"Get in this bunk over here!" When they both get in General Casanova see's the mutant spider starting to react to their movements and he shuts the door and quickly bolts it shut.
It took them awhile to recognize what objects were in the bunk, then General Casanova hears the Private mumble something.
"Did you say something Private?'asked General Casanova
"What? Oh ya sorry. I was just saying to myself that this is where i bunk for the nights." Private told him.
There was silence for a couple minutes then - "Hey private. sorry but whats your name?"
"Names Andrew, General, Andrew Peterson." Private Peterson told him.
"Peterson, Peterson, it rings a bell. "General Casanova told him.
"Ok well, should we see whats happening outside?" asked Private Peterson
"Good idea, lets take a look.' Replied General Casanova
After a few minutes they went up to the door and nearly unbolted it when Private Peterson said something.
"Hold on almost forgot something." He went to his cabinet drawer and pulls out two pistols.
"Where the hell did you get those Private!" General Casanova asked him, surprised.
"Bought 'em" Private Peterson told him "Just before i entered the military. I thought that someday i would need a weapon that's mine to help me through something. So i bought two pistols just in case i had a partner. I guess i was right."
"Well you sure were," replied General Casanova "now hand me a pistol and lets get the hell out of here."
"I thought you didn't like pistols?"
Ya well, desperate times calls for desperate measures." General Casanova told him.
General Casanova and Private Peterson starts heading to the door slowly, when they got everything in order and calmed down a bit Private Peterson gets ready to unbolt the door.
"On the count of three, ram the door." General Casanova tells him.
"Got It." replies Private Peterson
"One" Private Peterson unbolts the door and quickly steps back to help the General
"Two"
"THREE!"
They both rammed into the door and they get blinded by a bright light -

(From now on out I will be using the short forms of private and general through out the story. if someone can post what the short form is for military ranks can you please do so.)
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

daaannnggg no replies this time. oh well. ill be posting another piece when i get back from school.
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 am

"Father" Yelled a familiar voice. after a few minutes of silence she yells "Father! I got the hair sample like you said, and Mr. Chang told me he quit being your assistant."
The guy comes running in and he starts to cry, "Nooo, he can't quit now! I didn't have the chance to get his mind erased!"
"Why do you even want to erase his memory?" asked Tanya
"Because the memory that i want to erase is the one with him working for me. If I can't do that then he can confess about everything." explains the guy
"Ooooh that is a bad thing." said Tanya "Oh well, I dont really care about this project of yours anyway."
"Okay then...I am going to give Mr.Chang a little call." said the Guy
"Ok, you go do that father. I'm going to go and finish that movie you made me turn off earlier." Tanya tells her father as she rushes to leave the room.
The guy tries to call her back but he changes his mind, she's going to ignore him anyway. While he walks over to his telephone he notices that the machine he was working on got turned on. He walks over to the machine and realizes that he forgot to turn it off when his daughter came in. He turns it off.
"Now time to call Mr.Chang." the guy walks over to the phone and dials Mr.Changs number.
"Hello?" asled a person on the other side of the phone.
"Hey Mr.Chang, I need you to come back here immediately." the guy tells him
"I can't come back Professor Hank, I have already told the military that i was the one spieing among them. They got me locked up in a chamber and they are debating how i should be treated. Either death, severe tortue, or banishment."
"Banishment?" asked Prof.Hank "From the military or country or what?"
"I don't know but i can hear people walking towards me. I got to go, but if i am allowed to call people i'll try to call you back. Mr.Chang told him
"Dammit!" says Prof.Hank as he puts the phone down. "AAAAAAHHHH! Now where am i going to find someone else to help me with the things i do?"
Prof Hank walks over to the machine that he has been wanting to try out since he heard his daughter say she got the hair samples. Prof.Hank goes to the front of the machine and drops the hairs in the front compartment and then he turns it on. A bright light fills the room and on the other side of the machine a male person comes out. Prof.Hank just made a clone.
"Yes! my machine works!. Now i have to make a whole army of these guys and i will wage war against the city!" acclaimed Prof.Hank.

OOC: One more after this then i have to start thinking what to write next o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story I Never Finished....since last year   The Story I Never Finished....since last year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story I Never Finished....since last year
Page 1 of 1