Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Humans. (Not?) all of them.

Go down 
+3
Casanova624
capslok
Suzen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

Humans. (Not?) all of them. Empty
PostSubject: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:00 pm

And whatnot.

Humans. (Not?) all of them. SfrkK

Also, I remember someone commenting on this. The American nukes on Japan took about 200.000 deaths. Pearl harbor took 2500.

Last edited by Suzen on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 pm

I am. Disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:16 pm

I dont know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Utter stupidity at its finest.

And the fact that Japan was allied with the forces attacking during Pearl Harbor, they were forced to surrender after that bigbadnukeAmericans decided to drop on them, not only claiming lives but land, These guys need to watch the news more and see how
destructive this natural disaster is, Nuclear meltdown anyone? It can happen there any minute in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Penitent
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

In some places of America, particularly the South, where racism is glorified, people still think slavery should be brought back, and they fly the rebel flag, they can't afford a proper education system.

I think they should be forgiven for their ignorance and given a little "refresher course" on World War 2.

And Hawaii was also hit by 10 foot waves from the aftershock. Whats in Hawaii? Pearl Harbor.

It isn't just Americans that are saying retarded stuff like that. There are Religious sects that are calling Japan "Atheist" and thanking god for destroying the "non-believers", saying that they prayed for god to let "all the people know he is real."

Being part of the American military myself, that will soon be deployed to help the relief in Japan and also received extensive education on all the wars, I seriously don't like the title of this topic, its offensive. The title should be "Dumbasses. (All of them.)" because that's what I see in that picture. America is a country that should not be generalized based on the opinions of the undereducated. Freedom of speech is both a gift and a curse.

Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Kat wrote:
In some places of America, particularly the South, where racism is glorified, people still think slavery should be brought back, and they fly the rebel flag, they can't afford a proper education system.

I think they should be forgiven for their ignorance and given a little "refresher course" on World War 2.

And Hawaii was also hit by 10 foot waves from the aftershock. Whats in Hawaii? Pearl Harbor.

It isn't just Americans that are saying retarded stuff like that. There are Religious sects that are calling Japan "Atheist" and thanking god for destroying the "non-believers", saying that they prayed for god to let "all the people know he is real."

Being part of the American military myself, that will soon be deployed to help the relief in Japan and also received extensive education on all the wars, I seriously don't like the title of this topic, its offensive. The title should be "Dumbasses. (All of them.)" because that's what I see in that picture. America is a country that should not be generalized based on the opinions of the undereducated. Freedom of speech is both a gift and a curse.

What she said. It is a shame to call them Americans.
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Kat,

Already after making this topic, I felt like there was something wrong with the title. But the fact is, it's shouldn't just be dumbasses, because there are too many people who act like this.

What I was trying to point out is that people are, overall measured, hypocritical retards that have no sense of how the world works.
With this comes, sadly, that there are far more of these people living in America than other places in the world, simply because of the goddamn word "we".
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net/t278-humans-not-all-of-them
People think of their country as the most important place in the world, they believe everything there is awesome and elsewhere sucks, and believe that every single thing done against the country is a direct threat to them. Simply put; a thousand possible relatives of people you've never met died seventy years ago. That of course means that the descendants of those people, who were likely born way after the soldiers who fought at pearl harbor died, now have to suffer in their stead.

People are ridiculous idiots. And I was just pointing this out once again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Penitent
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Suzen wrote:
Kat,

Already after making this topic, I felt like there was something wrong with the title. But the fact is, it's shouldn't just be dumbasses, because there are too many people who act like this.

What I was trying to point out is that people are, overall measured, hypocritical retards that have no sense of how the world works.
With this comes, sadly, that there are far more of these people living in America than other places in the world, simply because of the goddamn word "we".
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net/t278-humans-not-all-of-them
People think of their country as the most important place in the world, they believe everything there is awesome and elsewhere sucks, and believe that every single thing done against the country is a direct threat to them. Simply put; a thousand possible relatives of people you've never met died seventy years ago. That of course means that the descendants of those people, who were likely born way after the soldiers who fought at pearl harbor died, now have to suffer in their stead.

People are ridiculous idiots. And I was just pointing this out once again.

Yeah, I agree. People are very dumb. Being an Army Medic, I know just how dumb people can be. I often wonder, while I'm treating another victim of war, "Why did they hurt this person? Why is this person fighting?" The truth is, people are unreasonable.. they hurt each other, they hurt someones sister, brother, mother, father, or even child.. they kill each other. Eventually I stopped caring about the reason, there were patients to treat, lives to save.

So yeah, people are stupid. Very very stupid.

But anyways,
2012... lol.
I can't help but feel this year's only gonna get worse. After all, its still only March.
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 am

Goddamnit people the 2012 stuff is still like 20 months away. T.T
Back to top Go down
Ankion
Defender
Defender
Ankion

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 am

Herp derp herpity derp.

What the hell was I reading there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans. (Not?) all of them.   Humans. (Not?) all of them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans. (Not?) all of them.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: