Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Todog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simomate
Secretary
simomate

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am

If you get the reference in the title, then you will do fine here... If you don't well... *cough*Godot*cough* if you don't get it yet, look it up. Do yourself a favor and read or watch it.

List of Characters

1. Name: Sir Fitzpatrick Lohan
    Creator: Simo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fitzpatrick wanders along the old dusty road wearily. One foot staggers across the ground, while the other trudges on willingly. He looks transfixed, almost zombie like. He is wearing a rusty old chain mail, and is warped in a rugged cloak. He has a scabbard at his side, hanging off his belt. He comes to a sudden stop and attempts to draw his sword. However, his scabbard is empty. A disbelieving look falls on his face

Oh...

He stumbles to the ground. There is nothing surrounding him but endless sand. He spots a dying tree, crawls towards it, and rests beneath its weak shades.

What is a knight without his sword?

-----------------------------------------

Last edited by simomate on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.dofus.com/en/23-spitting-bwork-tavern/215352-avenge
simomate
Secretary
simomate

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

Okay. So basically it's inspired by Waiting for Godot okay?! But with more characters (if anyone joins) randomly bantering and slowly going bloody mad. If anyone actually joins I'll be sure to respond.  Rolling Eyes Also, to avoid confusion I should have added that my bold text is description whereas my normal text is dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Ankion
Defender
Defender
Ankion

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:17 pm

maybe you should sockpuppet, it's like a form of roleplaying.

So you're using sockpuppets to fill up a roleplay.

Roleplay within a roleplay.

Roleplay-ception.

or something.

Last edited by Ankion on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : butts)
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:00 am

OCC: Well then. Because I'm DESPERATE for some form of roleplaying, I'm going to pretend you said that in character. xD

The knight, that was sir Fitzpatrick Lohan, had stood there for more than eleven months, locked away in his misery, refusing to shift from position. It was peculiar, really: why would death not greet him? Had his sins been so bad that not even death would welcome him into it's arms? He waited for almost a year, but still it wouldn't come, and his body became numbed and empty from its neglect. So when he heard the voice of someone, who was perhaps a mad man, he stood; he stared. He had staggered to his feet, using the dying tree to sustain his footing.

Good-sir, I'm afraid I don't understand. What is a "sock puppet?", and why should I role-play? You... you use strange words. Role-play-ception? I'm afraid you've gone mad! Or is it, rather, the other way round?
Back to top Go down
Ankion
Defender
Defender
Ankion

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:45 am

Oh, I'll make her mad if you know what I mean. Wink
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:58 am

Fitzpatrick is alarmed

Who mad?! My wife? She's dead! Dead you... you...!!

Fitzpatrick takes a deep breath to contain himself. Then, he looks at Ankion dead in the eye.

Good-sir, that is not funny... Dead... all dead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for Todog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Todog   Waiting for Todog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Todog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: RolePlay Tab :: Roleplay-
Jump to: