Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

October Writing Contest [Entries only]

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    capslok
    Admin
    Admin
    capslok

October Writing Contest [Entries only] Empty
    PostSubject: October Writing Contest [Entries only]   October Writing Contest [Entries only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 pm

SO. It was pointed out to me that this idea wasn't brilliant, and I only realized the other night that Hallowe'en was nigh upon us! So I felt a change of contest was in order.

So. I hope none of you will make hamburger out of me if I announce that we'll be doing Halloween stories, instead. I'm very sorry for any inconveniance this may cause anyone. No

So, Hallowe'en story. Can be humerous, scary, haunting--whatever you like. I decided against including a mandatory word list, or anything else of the sort, so it will pretty much be a free-for-all. Just make sure it's Halloweeny, with good spelling, and be sure it makes sense. Ghosts are good, I like ghosts.

I'll be posting the winners at the end of the month, in this thread. After I've put the next one up, this one will be locked and archived.
    If there's anything that isn't clear, you're welcome to bother me in the chatbox, or send me a message VIA a forum PM.

Please check the thread in General Discussion for a list of prizes.

Happy Writing!

Capslock

Important note: This thread is for entries only. Any other replies will be deleted, or removed to this thread, here.

Last edited by capslok on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Suzen
    Counselor
    Suzen

October Writing Contest [Entries only] Empty
    PostSubject: Re: October Writing Contest [Entries only]   October Writing Contest [Entries only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm

"It's dead, Jim."
    Back to top Go down

October Writing Contest [Entries only]
    Page 1 of 1