Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Chat Roleplay OOC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

Chat Roleplay OOC Empty
PostSubject: Chat Roleplay OOC   Chat Roleplay OOC Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:34 am

Hey everyone,

Capslok and I have been doing a bit of chat RP lately, and after some of you showed interest, I figured I'd make an official topic out of it.

Now, we really have no background whatsoever yet, except for the fact that our current two main characters are twelve and thirteen years old and go to some kind of magic school. In this topic, I'll be trying to keep a short log on what's happened so far and how the background shapes itself. Any suggestions are welcome, in chat or here.

In the meantime, I'll post this at the character profiles' page too.
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

Chat Roleplay OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Roleplay OOC   Chat Roleplay OOC Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:07 am

To write your own logs, simply follow this. Make sure to give side plots a proper name. All dates are calculated from the point where we first found the staff, this particular Wednesday. Make sure not to have multiple things happening at the same time. Remember, you can skip two days and go back a day later.

Log book
Main plot, episode one
Participants: Tatjana, Luke
Ingame date: Wednesday 12th of April.

Some day, at school, Tatjana managed to get her hands on a tome of dark relics. Together with Luke, she went through the pages of the book, and found one that was to be located nearby. They went off to investigate, and after skipping a lot of classes and walking a long time, they found what seemed to be a tomb. The two went in, and managed to open the sarcophagus that was hidden inside. In it lay a demonic staff, which Tatjana took with her. During their exit, Luke also grabbed the gemstone that was embedded into the top of the coffin.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Penitent

Chat Roleplay OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Roleplay OOC   Chat Roleplay OOC Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:37 am

I honestly dont know if this is correct or not, so.. here it is anyways xD

Log book
Main plot, episode two
Participants: Tatjana, Tasha
Ingame date: Saturday 15th of April.

Tatjana is looking for a specific book in the library when Tasha happens across her while looking for a book as well. After some taunting and ego comparisons, Tatjana realizes the staff is more dangerous than she thought when a spellcasting gets out of hand. After giving Tatjana some advice, the two head there separate ways to do more research.
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

Chat Roleplay OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Roleplay OOC   Chat Roleplay OOC Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Rerserving a post riiight here for when i think of anything to contribute

Log book: April 17th, Yvonne bumps into Tatty down the hall, tehy converse before Yvonne rushes off to get ready for sleep and clean up.

Last edited by Ackros on Tue May 17, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

Chat Roleplay OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Roleplay OOC   Chat Roleplay OOC Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:42 am

Log book
Main plot, episode three
Participants;: Tatiana, Luke.
Monday, April 17th.

Tat collects Luke, his crystal, and some ingredients, and the two of them set about bringing out the magical properties of the crystal. Luke triggers it with a healing charm, and the ensuing explosion throws him against a wall. (he isn't badly hurt, just whining)according to a gleeful Tat, the spell has worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat Roleplay OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Roleplay OOC   Chat Roleplay OOC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Roleplay OOC
Page 1 of 1