Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?

Go down 
+5
Casanova624
xofaytox
Evil KittyX
capslok
Goober
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Goober
Admin
Admin
Goober

The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Empty
PostSubject: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 am

This is the general thread for what you're currently watching. Specific topics may be posted elsewhere.

/Currently watching some weird show about occults.
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Atlantis was one of my favourite movies when I was little. :3
*nostalgia*
Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:28 am

Has anyone been watching the new Young Justice on Cartoon Network?
Back to top Go down
xofaytox
Apprentice
xofaytox

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:22 am

I have seen a couple of episodes and it seems pretty good. I'm looking forward to when Sucker Punch comes out.
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 am

Teens Titans was actually a pretty good t.v. show.

Do you guys remember when InuYasha was on?
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:36 am

Never heard of InuYasha, sadly, but I DID just finish watching Pan's Labyrinth in French class.

I feel. So depressed. And a leeetle paranoid. Hands...eyeballs...*twitch* OH GOD PLEASE HE—*erraticly moving shadow appears in the hallway* —OH, SHAZB..!

But seriously. Don't watch this movie in a good mood, cause it'll ruin it. A brilliant film, though.
Back to top Go down
NightFlame
Scout
NightFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 pm

InuYasha? I have no idea as I'm not American. Though if you don't know who InuYasha is, he's a Half-Demon from the anime/manga of the same name.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/User:KurokamiZero
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:28 pm

I use to watch InuYasha back when it was new, but after it ended, I stopped watching the reruns. I do know they started finishing the series about one or two years back. It should be done now, but I have yet to see any of the new episodes.

Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Yackul wrote:
Evil KittyX wrote:
I use to watch InuYasha back when it was new, but after it ended, I stopped watching the reruns. I do know they started finishing the series about one or two years back. It should be done now, but I have yet to see any of the new episodes.

They actually ended the series on an episode with Naraku still alive.. which I felt was stupid. I've read the manga/seen the anime, and I can tell you: the manga>the anime.

Most are. Just look at the Pokemon manga, it makes the show look like a bigger pile of crap then it already is... But I still watch the damn show because the special effects and pokemon still look cool to me.

Back to InuYasha, as I said, they made new episode, but I only know them in Japanese with English subtitles. There are some sites that allow you to view the episodes for free.
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

X-Men trilogy! Woot woot!
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:06 am

You could probably notice what I Watched last week.
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:13 am

In anticipation of the new X-Men coming out on the third, I've rewatched all 4 X-Men. Awesome movies, I'm really looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:13 am

Ackros wrote:
You could probably notice what I Watched last week.

I did but I'm wondering what it is. That chick looks badass on in the signature.
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

It's From Puella Magi Madoka Magica, an Anime series that was aired earlyier this year
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Ackros wrote:
It's From Puella Magi Madoka Magica, an Anime series that was aired earlyier this year

When unable to find a name, consult Latin and Greek and repeat the same words twice or thrice.
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Suzen wrote:
Ackros wrote:

When unable to find a name, consult Latin and Greek and repeat the same words twice or thrice.

It's funny cuz it's true? xD

Well, I just saw Rio. Cutest movie I've seen in a while. ;D
But. For some reason, I really want to see El Dorado. And the Aristocats.
*Nostalgia*
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:25 pm

capslok wrote:

Well, I just saw Rio. Cutest movie I've seen in a while. ;D
But. For some reason, I really want to see El Dorado. And the Aristocats.
*Nostalgia*

Aristocats, FTW!
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:07 am

Hehe, I love El Dorado.. that animated chick is super hot ;D
Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:23 am

Ackros wrote:

I saw some clips and read about in on wiki... I must say it is the darkest magical girl series I've ever seen (I have not seen many). Can you tell me where or how to get an avatar like your's but with Kyubey?
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 am

The Madoka wikia is where I got my gifs

The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Kyubey%27s_moving_tail
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Yackul wrote:
Hehe, I love El Dorado.. that animated chick is super hot ;D

I like the girl from Atlantis more. :>
God. I want to watch atlantis now, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?   The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie and T.V. Thread/What're you watching?
Page 1 of 1