Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Welcome to Community Forums!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yackul
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Community Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Community Forums!   Welcome to Community Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Hello, and welcome to all- new and old! My name's Taylor, Goober, Daft, Binken- (or what have you) and I'm Comminuty Forum's main Administrator! Hurrah!

On Febuary 8th, 2010- at 8:03 PM (thank you very much forum statistics) Community Forums was officially established, with the ambition of freely roleplaying, posting, and creating a community with fewer rules and restraints. With a population of two, and a single lonley roleplay, begain the foundation for a forum that would soon become something amazing. 10 months, 5200 posts, 230 topics and 42 users later Community Forums is born anew and better(?) than ever.
Anyhow, Welcome to those who hadn't yet had a proper introduction to the forums. We're always happy to see new faces- and hope to see you around.

Cheers-

Taylor, Ducky, Goober, Binken, Daft.
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
NightFlame
Scout
NightFlame

Welcome to Community Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Community Forums!   Welcome to Community Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am

*cough* population of two *cough*

More like a population of I think nine?
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/User:KurokamiZero

Welcome to Community Forums!
Page 1 of 1