Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need talented realistic/anime style artists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt-Miggins

Need talented realistic/anime style artists Empty
PostSubject: Need talented realistic/anime style artists   Need talented realistic/anime style artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 am

I can't pay you anything, but I have a request for any talented, kind-hearted artists out there. I have ideas in my head that have been bothering me for years now, and I haven't the skill to put them on paper. I have done my best to put my characters into a story that is currently being postponed, for lack of ideas, but I would love to have my characters in an artistic representation. So, if you meet my above-mentioned criteria, please let me know if you can help a poor, talentless child in need. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need talented realistic/anime style artists   Need talented realistic/anime style artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:51 am

Well, I'm not much of an artist myself (except when it comes to music) but I do know that Silver is a fantastic artist, she's probably your best bet. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
Bellol
Admin
Admin
Bellol

PostSubject: Re: Need talented realistic/anime style artists   Need talented realistic/anime style artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

olol. I totally blushed my cheeks off. Thanks, Dafty x3

I'd be willing to help, but it really depends on what you need help with..
Back to top Go down
http://silveramphithere.deviantart.com
Lt-Miggins

PostSubject: Re: Need talented realistic/anime style artists   Need talented realistic/anime style artists Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 am

I will send you a message with the details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need talented realistic/anime style artists   Need talented realistic/anime style artists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need talented realistic/anime style artists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: Community :: Community Showcase-
Jump to: